Request your free sample edit and cost assessment by using either of the contact methods below. Remember, we can’t quote the work without seeing the document and your answers to the following questions.
You can email me directly at email@example.com and be sure to include:
- What you are looking for–what kind of editing do you feel it needs? (just proofreading, not sure if it’s well developed, characters aren’t quite right, an assessment because you aren’t sure, etc.)
- Word Count
- About the Book, AKA book description, summary, synopsis (even the roughest first draft is perfectly fine, just need a general idea of what your book is about)
- Is US English or UK English? (US uses Chicago Manual of Style and UK uses Oxford Style Guide) For nonfiction works, please indicate US/UK and the additional style guide for your topic area, i.e. APA, medical journal submission requirements doc, etc.
- When will you be finished writing and self-editing and want to begin working?
- Have you worked with an editor before? What are your expectations?
- Have you used Track Changes before?
- Will you be submitting your manuscript to agents/publishers or self-publishing?
Use the contact form below and I’ll get back to you within one business day. Be sure to send your manuscript and about the book information via direct email so we can complete the free sample and give you a bid for the work to be performed. You can also email me to get an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) for your peace of mind first, if you’d prefer.