Request your free sample edit and cost assessment by using either of the contact methods below. Remember, we can’t quote the work without seeing the document and your answers to the following questions.
Learn more about How it Works, what you can expect, and how to get an NDA before sending your manuscript, by clicking here.
You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include this questionnaire with your answers and attach a Word document of your manuscript:
- What you are looking for–what kind of editing do you feel it needs? (just proofreading, not sure if it’s well developed, characters aren’t quite right, an assessment because you aren’t sure, etc.)
- Word Count
- About the Book, AKA book description, summary, synopsis (even the roughest first draft is perfectly fine, just need a general idea of what your book is about)
- Is US English or UK English? (US uses Chicago Manual of Style and UK uses Oxford Style Guide) For nonfiction works, please indicate US/UK and the additional style guide for your topic area, i.e. APA, medical journal submission requirements doc, etc.
- When will you be finished writing and self-editing and want to begin working?
- Have you worked with an editor before? What are your expectations?
- Have you used Track Changes before?
- Will you be submitting your manuscript to agents/publishers or self-publishing?
Use the contact form below, and I’ll get back to you within one business day. Be sure to send your manuscript and about the book information via direct email also so we can complete the free sample and give you a bid for the work to be performed.